Dental Implant Abutment and Crown Placement
We offer Dental Implant Abutment and Crown Placement
Letting missing teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems.
If you need to complete your oral reconstruction, Redbird Dental Care provides implant abutment and crown placement. In this process, we firmly attach the abutments or crowns to your dental implant, preventing the shifting or slipping you might encounter with typical dentures. You are left with a natural-looking, sturdy new smile!
With an abutment or crown:
- Your teeth will look and feel natural, providing a confident smile
- Elimination of discomfort or soreness some experience with ordinary dentures or bridges
- No slipping, allowing you to speak and eat normally
Letting missing teeth go untreated can cause a number of problems:
- Missing teeth can affect what foods or drinks you can consume, which can lead to poor nutrition and overall health
- Your bite can also be affected, causing your teeth to line up improperly which can lead to possible jaw joint or other bite problems
- Your self-esteem can be reduced as well, if you feel self-conscious and worry about people noticing missing teeth
If you would like to discuss implant abutment or crown placement, please contact Redbird Dental Care at (309) 664-6868, and let us help you regain your smile, not just for cosmetic reasons, but for the sake of your health as well.